Wednesday, April 26, 2006

That iPod Meme

Okay, I succumbed.
Here is the deal:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

I did this, and did NOT cheat. And there you have it.
----------------------------------
How am I feeling today?
"La Collection d’Hiver " – Philippe Bresson

Will I get far in life?
"Like The Weather" -10,000 Maniacs (god, so embarrassed)

How do my friends see me?
"Arabique" – Serge Gainsbourg

Where will I get married?
"Rebellion (Lies)" – The Arcade Fire [Cause I’m ALREADY married! You can’t fool me, iPod!]

What is my best friend's theme song?
“Famous Blue Raincoat” – Tori Amos

What is the story of my life?
"I’ve Told Every Little Star" – Linda Scott

What was high school like?
Carbon Monoxide – Regina Spektor [Indeed.]

How can I get ahead in life?
"In Particular" – Blonde Redhead [Wow.]

What is the best thing about me?
"Régrets" – Carla Bruni [Double wow.]

What is today going to be like?
"This Is Always" – Chet Baker [Oh! Nice!]

What is in store for this weekend?
"Who Is It" - Bjork

What song describes my parent(s)?
"I Could Be Dreaming" – Belle and Sebastian

To describe my grandparents?
"Immobile" – Autour de Lucie

How is my life going?
"Saltwater To Quench Your Thirst" – Michael Leviton {God, really?}

What song will they play at my funeral?
Side Two – Sondre Lerche

How does the world see me?
"Funny Little Frog" – Belle and Sebastian [HOORAY!]

Will I have a happy life?
"Jamais je n’ai dit que je t’aimerais" – Phillipe Bresson

What do my friends really think of me?
"The Work Song" – Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass

Do people secretly lust after me?
"Le Claqueur De Doigts" – Serge Gainsbourg (I guess that’s a oui)

How can I make myself happy?
"Selon L’Humeur" – Autour De Lucie

What should I do with my life?
"Beauty and the Beast" – David Bowie

Will I ever have children?
"Un Problème?" – Benjamin Biolay [The answer better be “pas de problème”]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty darn fun way to waste some more time with my ipod! I like it - I like your blog too, infact I have added you to my blogroll :)

Check out my blog at denizen.wordpress.com

Its a little different from yours you can tell

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home