Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Things Are Looking Up

Trey and I just got back from a long weekend in Los Angeles, having attended the first of what may now be as many as SEVEN weddings between last Sunday and mid-October.

We had a very nice time, we stayed in a silly boutique hotel, went to a Eurovision Song Contest party in Laurel Canyon, visited a good friend of mine in Venice, and did a tour through downtown LA where I bought a big bag of mole and some fell-off-a-truck underpants. And we saw tons of nice dogs and a hummingbird almost flew right up to my face.

And Trey quit his job, at long last. No longer a bar widow, we will be able to have brunch together on weekends, go away on trips, spend an entire Saturday together. I can't begin to explain how happy I am.

My only regret about our trip was that I did not get a chance to model my NEW BATHING SUIT, pictured above! Perhaps in the Holiday Inn Islip pool, Memorial Day Weekend, at Wedding # 2 in the 2007 Weddingpaloozaganza.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashbloem said...

Yay! You got it!

12:42 PM  
Blogger kender said...

We should have had coffee while you were out here.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home