Thursday, November 03, 2005

Thursday Knitting Blog!

A good housewife knows how to Economize! In that spirit, I decided to stay in last Friday night -- and not just to drink to excess while reading Wikipedia, but to stay in and KNIT!

Emboldened by the runaway success of the Calin-Genou, I was ready to take on a new project …


VOILA!!

Behold the Trésorerie Tricotée! I whipped this baby out of some fuzzy green yarn, again on needles, but fatter ones, while drinking a very nice Hugel et Fils Gentil. BAM!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashbloem said...

Housewifery suits you! Damn, woman! I need to get my greedy hands on THAT motherfucking pattern too!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Magic!

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen
And I Quote Blog

2:53 PM  
Blogger Lillet Langtry said...

Sure thing everyone!

(actually circe, the yarn is Blue Sky Baby Chunky Alpaca in Granny Smith. SO SOFT!! Soft like the dollar in the world currency market! BAM!)

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home