Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Wednesday Knitting Blog

You probably are not aware of the thousands of e-mails I receive weekly that go something like this:

Dear Lillet,

We really love your blog entries, especially how you get really mad and use all caps a lot and swear and use exclamation points!

But how come you don't knit like all those cool blogger girls?


Well LOOK OUT BLOGOSPHERE!! because there is a NEW KNITTER in TOWN!!! FUCK YEAH!!

Feast your envious eyes on the Calin-Genou!

I knitted this particular Calin-Genou on some pointy long beige needles with some pink yarn. Ooh la la! Look out, hipster girls!


Ashbloem, let me know if you'd like me to e-mail you the pattern — it's in French!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashbloem said...

MAIS OUI, hipster girl!!!!

Bring it on! I need me some Calin-Genou in all the colours of the motherfucking arc-en-ciel!!!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Haha ! I want the same in blue !

:)

3:59 PM  
Blogger ann & dabney said...

'bout time, lillet! you know, everybody is doing it.

just to remain on the cutting edge, i am thinking of revisiting macaroni art.

-a

8:36 PM  
Blogger sranangbronkie said...

it looks good,but only i don't know what it is for.what is used for.is it multipurpose or what.Because it looks like i can use it for a head piece.

6:16 PM  
Blogger kender said...

You knit girl!!!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home