Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Girls Girls Girls!

I had a really, really nice time in Boston with Ashbloem (who will be played by Scarlett Johannsen in the movie) and the other stolichnaiads this past weekend! I mean, SRSLY nice, and relaxing, and wild and fun and good, and it made me realize how lucky I am to have solid smart women in my life, both Wellesley-related and non. It also reminded me of how grateful I am to just LIKE WOMEN, PERIOD.

I was in the mood for more girl-hangouttery yesterday so over IM I invited my good friend Daisy to go to the movies, and we picked The Other Boleyn Girl, which was overall much better than I thought it would be -- or rather, the two leads' acting was much better than I had been lead to believe.

Moral of the story? Boys who are incapable of being good friends will not make good BOYFRIENDS, especially if they are the goddamn KING and think they are all that. Oh, and patriarchy sucks ass, and boobs. Because life is precious, and God, and The Bible!

P.S. The selection of this picture is in NO WAY meant to imply Natalie Portman would play me in the movie about me: that would be Marion Cotillard, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home