Sunday, September 09, 2007

Bison Song

If you know me personally you will know I like to make up silly songs. This is a song occasioned by a drive to Aspen on our way to my friend J's wedding this past June, for which Trey was the officiant and I was the "best man."

Please don't eat a Bison,
'Cause each one is a nice 'on!
And it's very sad when one is dead
For if he were my son
I'd get mad like Mike Tyson
Track you down and punch you in the head!
I'd gore and kick you with my horns and feet,
Backed up by a half a ton of muscled bison meat
(That nobody should eat!)
So don't eat the Bisons!
All of them are nice 'uns!
And it's very sad when they are dead, so
{slow down for dramatic finish}
Why
Not
Eat
A
Veggie
Patty
In......................STEAD!!!!!!?????

BISONS!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this ended with jazz hands. If it didn't, it should have.

We make up songs too! But usually ours are much stupider than this one.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home