Friday, July 27, 2007

8 Choses Que Je Sais De Moi

Zeebah tagged me with the "8 Things" meme! And so did Mega! So, here goes:

Rules:

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

And awayyyyyyy, we go!

1. I, too have a lazy eye.

2. I worked one summer for a weekend at Coney Island as Spongebob Squarepants. It was like being the Beatles. Kids LOVE Spongebob! My own children will never love me as much as these kids did.

3. When I was 17, I thought I was one of those Ayn Rand libertarians and snuck out of the house to attend a lecture by Nathaniel Branden given by the Cato Institute, where I got picked up by some 24 year old guy. We went on one disastrous date.

4. I am proof that female ejaculation is NOT a myth.

5. I bite my toenails.

6. I am very ashamed to say I once gave a boyfriend a black eye.

7. Sometimes when I am alone listening to my iPod I pretend that I have been elected President, and that the Arcade Fire plays at the inauguration, and the campaign theme song is “No Cars Go,” and then I have a hard time figuring out what kind of dress I am wearing that is both Presidential and also Lillet-ish, and wonder if I will have to have short hair to be President, and I imagine dancing with Trey at my inauguration, and then I feel bad because Parade Magazine will eventually bother Trey all the time and hassle him about recipes, and that makes me feel bad about fantasizing about being President, except then I think about the awesome vegan chef we would have, and about all the speeches I’d get to make, and that I’d only have biodegradable balloons fall out of the ceiling, and how FOX would make fun of me for actually learning Arabic in order to visit the Middle East, and how I’d probably be assassinated not to mention the freepers would dig up my nudie indie movie: and another weird thing about me is that even in my daydreams something horrible usually happens, because I, well, have some issues, like I will begin to fantasize about finding a suitcase of money but then my imagination runs away with me and the gangsters who own the money come and try to kill me, and basically my fantasies usually have a pessimistic turn that I can’t control, perhaps because I have Capricorn rising, but being President really would suck anyway, and suck for Trey and I’d rather live in Portland and have 3 babies and dogs and a donkey.

8. I have a morbid fear of metal tape measures when they retract, so morbid I want to run out of the room.

Okay! And now, guess who is it!

1) Ashbloem 2)Mr. Hell's Kitchen 3) Elle Kasey 4) Earl 5) MotorGrrrl 6) Not Jeff Gannon who is STILL Not Jeff Gannon 7) Kate

And 1 more to be determined.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#4... whoa. hot. ;)

11:07 AM  
Blogger THW said...

Uh, Number 5?

Unlike plain-jane fingernail biting, I can't imagine this developed out of a nervous habit... or did it?

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home