Monday, December 12, 2005

Oh My God You Guys

Last night I heard a high-pitched sound that recalled a car alarm.

I looked out the bedroom window onto the street and thought I saw sheets of snow, until I saw the siren lights and smelled smoke.

I went outside to see if I would need to evacuate with the cats.

And guess what I saw?

ANOTHER CAR CAUGHT FIRE IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE.

Fortunately, no one was hurt. However, I am wondering if there is a cursed Native American burial ground underneath the McGuinness Boulevard exit ramp.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF?!?! That's crazy... I think your building's cursed.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Rome there are parked cars periodically misteriously set on fire. It already cost thousands of € to the municipality there.
And we know what happened outside Paris with all that car burning. So I think it's some against-cars underground operation. They must have some affiliate in your neighbour.
It's all just the beginning.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home