Sunday, November 27, 2005

So Paresseux Me

To comfortably share silence with another person is a rare thing.

Trey and I had a lazy, lovely day Saturday. I had gotten him the Harry Potter boxed set for an early Christmas present, and he started the first one while I knitted my dad's birthday present. Then I got jealous and started re-reading #'s 2 and 3 while sprawled in front of the space heater. I drank pomegranate mimosas from leftover wedding prosecco, and Trey made garlic pasta, of which I had two plates.

Our conversations went something like this:

T: Oh--

L: What part are you at?

T: Harry just got his owl.

L: Yay!

Silence.


L: (giggles, wipes away tears)

T: What happened??

L: Ohh, just a really good part! You'll see...

T: Oh.

L: Ohmygod -- look at the cats!

T: I love you.

L: I love you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

I love you both

8:15 PM  
Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

I don't get it. Why does America hete you?

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah... the joy of being a couple! :)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home