Sunday, November 13, 2005

Memories, Dreams, Reflections

I am home drinking wine and knitting and poking about on the Internet. As you, perhaps, might be.

A few things -- Have you experienced the glory of YACHT ROCK? Gentle Reader, prepare to have your mind blown!

And then this: I was rereading Trey's and my library of e-mails to each other (I know, so mushy) and I found this phrase in an e-mail I sent him a few days after he asked me to marry him in the Central Park Zoo.

____________________________________
You know what is the greatest? That you and I are as capable of being as cutting and arch and cynical as anyone in ethe world, and now we don't have to at all, that you can hold my hand wearing our ring at night and have it mean exactly what it is suppose dto mean.
____________________________________
Wow. Like the Harry Potter trailer I just watched that reduced me to tears:

2004 was the spring where he and I both, made the choice between "what is right, and what is easy."

love,

Lillet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home