Friday, May 20, 2005

Sickening

I can't believe people are as stupid as they are to support this lying monster.

It's one thing to be a fiscal conservative. It's another to be a pudding brained hypocrite swallowing doublespeak like you were the Japanese guy who wins the hot dog eating contest every year.

These are Bush's remarks during a press conference in Denmark:

Q What about the Saddam photo? Does that have any [affect on the growing anti-American sentiment/ protests in the Middle East]

THE PRESIDENT: Well, you asked me whether or not that would inspire people. You know, I don't think a photo inspires murderers. I think they're inspired by an ideology that is so barbaric and backwards that it's hard for many in the Western world to comprehend how they think. But I would just remind people, if you want to know how ideologically grim their vision of the world is, just remember the Taliban. They said, if you don't agree with our religious views you'll be prosecuted; if you're a woman who seeks freedom, you'll be beaten. So these people are motivated by a vision of the world that is backward and barbaric.

Look in the mirror, you fundamentalist neo-con asshole.

I could go on about the ten+ substantiated reports of Koran desecration recorded in major media going back to 2002. I could rant about the hypocrisy of the White House's denunciation of Newsweek's article when they have murdered over 100,000 people based on jerrymandered "intelligence."

But I'm just too tired. And I don't understand how ANYONE who calls themselves Christian can support this guy. If you are out there, please explain it to me.

Sad irony that given that all I want is to be a housewife and write and play music and homeschool my kids to be intelligent loving people that the world seems completely against me, against us.

Because at this point, you're either with us -- or you really are with the terrorists.

Lillet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home