Friday, April 15, 2005

This Is All I Have To Say Today

Hey America! Yeah, fatty, I'm talking to you!

So, how come you have your Hanes Her Way in a wad about the importance of establishing a "Culture of Life" [excuse me while I dry heave at the latest crappy Orwellian Newspeak] and were all indignant about Terri Schiavo's feeding tube being removed after 15 years of serious brain dysfunction [a shitty and unfortunate situation to be sure] but you refuse to adopt nationalized healthcare? Huh?

Right! I forgot! Because you're a totally schizoid hypocritical mess!

Fuck you, you death-mongering eschatological hypocritial jingoistic fucks. Take your "Coulter of Life" and go to the hell you think I'm consigned to. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, except that's not the right thing to say, as you don't DESERVE to fuck, because that is a source of utmost near-sacred joy and pleasure, indeed the third rail through a REAL culture of life, which you wouldn't know even if it bit you in your polyester-swathed ass. The force that through the green fuse drives the flower drives YOU mad, mad as hell at being embodied behind the wheel of your whatever emblazoned with a "Support Our Troops" ribbon magnet or maybe a little Jesus fish.

I am so so glad I am me and not you. So, so glad.

Give me a call when you get your shit together, America, and maybe we can do lunch.

And not at Applebee's.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashbloem said...

AMERICA RESPONDS!!!

http://tinyurl.com/8dub2

4:24 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

ditto.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

My flat screen is smokin'.

You tell em, Lillet!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Donkey Patrol said...

"So, how come you have your Hanes Her Way in a wad about the importance of establishing a "Culture of Life"

My friend Margaret poses for Hanes Her Way underwear ads!

1:46 PM  
Blogger kender said...

Come on Lillet......tell me how you REALLY feel.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home