Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm In Love!

From the Sunday Times:
Recent posts on Style Rookie include a photo shoot of vintage clothes and masks that has a hazy, suburban-wasteland quality; a selection of thrift-store buys; a chart dissecting last season’s Blumarine collection pointing out references to Christopher Kane and Comme des Garçons; and catchy headlines like ‘‘I Take on Resort 2009.’’ It’s a well-rounded selection for a fashion-related blog: thoughtful critique, cool outfits, funny pop-culture musings. Not bad for a 12-year-old.
Tavi's blog is so wonderful! She's a fine writer and an incredible stylist! Check out this "Geek" photo shoot she did with her friend. AMAZING!

Tavi, your blog makes me feel happy and inspired and hopeful. I hope my kids turn out as confident in their creativity -- at least there will be a ton of vintage in my closet for their repurposing purposes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home