Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Get Away From Me You Psycho

America, it's been over between us for a long time. I have been trying to maintain a friendship for the sake of the kids, but this is the last straw. I wanted them to know the good things about you, about how you used to be, about how you gave me so much.

But then you go and do something like THIS.

I have no choice but to place a restraining order on you, America. This means, America, that you can not come within 100 yards of me or my family, or you will be shoved into your great big prison-industrial complex. (Maybe that new faith-based prison in Florida!)

What did you have to go be like that for, huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger kender said...

That woman should be shot. Or gassed. She should not be allowed to live period. When someone snaps and kills their own kid they are no longer fit to be among society. She is the lowest form of life on the planet and I would gladly shoot her myself.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Lillet Langtry said...

I would like to make HER drink bleach and sit on her, but

a) I don't even want to be in the same room as someone like that

b) as volatile as I can be, I physically couldn't do that to anyone. Punch someone in a rage, sure. But that's just sick.

Anyway.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Scary stuff. And think about that poor 9 year old?

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home